Millet running jacket Millet Men´s clothing Jackets fleece , Millet Trilogy Light Hoodie Jackets fleece Sky Men´s clothing,Millet sports triathlon,huge inventory Millet clothing ambleside,reliable reputation
New this summer, this jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built to bring warmth in challenging, high mountain environment. It is the most versatile piece of the Trilogy line, offering the perfect balance of breathability and lightweight with thermal properties. Trilogy Series The Light Hoodie jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built to bring warmth in fast alpine ascents, delivering a perfect balance of breathability and lightweight. The Polartec® Power Dry® Grid High Efficiency is design to keep you dry, even when you sweat. Manufactured using an exclusive double-sided knitting process, it combines a moisture-wicking inner surface and a quick drying outer surface. It features POLYGIENE® anti-odour technology (BLUESIGN® certified) to restrict bacterial development. Ideal for committed activities with a polyamide outer ensuring extreme durability and a bonded acrylic coating for guaranteed windproof protection and breathability. Its minimalistic design keeps weight to a minimum. A quick access chest pocket allows to stow small items and raglan sleeves enhance mobility and durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points. A minimal elastic binding construction at bottom hem, wrists and around the hood opening cinches naturally and securely, without restricting movement. The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body and gives enough room for unrestricted movement. With a balaclava hood that moves with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility, the Light Hoodie is ideal to wear as an underlayer to complement a protective shell. Trilogy gets its name from the challenge Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit, mountaineers from the Millet team, had set: A solo peak bagging winter ramble of the three North faces (Eiger, Cervin, Jorasses). In the field of mountaineering equipment, Trilogy is the quintessence of alpine performance. This summer, the Trilogy series delivers high performance with streamlined designs and one goal in mind: light weight and energy efficiency. This jacket is also rated as a Low Impact™ and Bluesign® product, which means any harmful substances is eliminated right from the beginning of the manufacturing process of the component(s) and standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production are set and controlled.
- Sporty fit, Flex Comfort™ build
- Ergonomic balaclava hood
- 1 zipped, quick-access, chest patch pocket
- Zip closure
- Polartec® Power Dry® Grid High Efficiency
- Pocket: Urano 4 ways stretch
- Weight 0.23 Kg
4 ways Stretch:
- A fully extensible fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Flex Confort construction:
- Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Polartec Power dry:
- Polartec PowerDry fabrics are designed to keep you dry even when your body heats up. Engineered according to an exclusive two-sided concept, it guarantee next to skin comfort and quick drying properties. PowerDry is highly breathable and moisture wicking.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Would like to buy Millet Trilogy Light Hoodie You are at the right place! In the category of Jackets fleece at the online ski store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best ski products, that adapt to your needs at Millet Discount Sale New York. Are you looking for a gift Don´t miss also our Men´s clothing sales.
Millet - Men´s clothing - Jackets fleece