Millet sports stores Millet Women´s clothing Jackets insulated , Millet Curve Goretex Stretch Jackets insulated Deep Horizon Women´s clothing,Millet shoes usa,outlet boutique Millet sports cheap,newest collection
A high tech design with lots of protection and cozy comfort for your backcountry adventures, this jacket is built for ski or snowboard. Made of a soft and stretch 2-layer Gore-Tex, the Curve is insulated with Primaloft Black, keeping you warm when it matters most. A brushed tricot lining at the back, collar and chin-guard adds comfort and wicks moisture away from the body. 2-way opening pit zips venting will allow the extra heat to escape to keep your comfort at best. Even your smartphone will get protection: a warm pocket with a media cord system will allow you to use your device in action. An integrated powder skirt is joined to a stretched fabric band and links with the pant with a 3-points system to create a barrier against snow without losing mobility. On the top end, a high fitting collar with a removable hood will protect you from the wind and the snow. You can find the perfect color combo for you, let it be an active, pop color or a tonal, softer style.
- Sporty protective fit, female ergonomics
- Adjustable zip-off hood
- Underarm zip vents
- Powder skirt. Connecting Pant System
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets. Zipped ski-pass pocket. Zipped inside pocket, audio cable sleeve. Mesh pocket
- Zip opening, adjustable hem and cuffs, Lycra inner cuffs
- GORE-TEX Helios Stretch 2L
- Insulation: Primaloft Black
- All seams heat sealed
- Average weight: 0,915 kg
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 0.92 Kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
- PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
- CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
- Stretch construction
- Connecting system
- Regular fit
- Zip off hood
Millet Curve Goretex Stretch has the official guarantee from the brand Millet. Buying in our online ski store, you will have Millet Curve Goretex Stretch at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and 356.95 . Don´t miss this opportunity!
Millet - Women´s clothing - Jackets insulated